Friday, April 22, 2011

My Life Under the Sea

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” - James Dean
There is no way I could use a couple of sentences to describe my life in a nutshell, so I'm not even going to try and attempt to do so in my first blog post. However, I can start by kind of talking about myself and my family which is probably the biggest part of my life!
First, there's me the mermaid! I love to swim, am active competitively, and you'll probably find me at the pool most of the time. I love books, movies (please no horror ones), and music. I like to giggle, talk, and enjoy life! My sense of humor is sometimes off, but I'll try to explain it the best way I can....if I can figure out what was so funny in the first place.
Now let me introduce you to my family:
First there's the head of the family, Roy
He's an IT guy. No, he doesn't usually look this sloppy.
Then There's Birdie
 She's awesome
And Tuck
 The most lovable guy you'll ever meet
Sally
She's sweet, but not always
And King Kong
 He's just crazy, but you gotta love him!

Going back over the pictures we look like some crazy form of the Munster family or something....

Life is crazy with these people, but it's an adventure and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment